The assignment requires contractors to perform final component installation and systems operational functional testing. Performs rework, modification, maintenance, preflight and post-flight checks for delivery. Troubleshoots pre-flight and post-flight functions for delivery.
1. Pre Flight- Post Flight- troubleshooting- working on live aircraft
2. Aircraft maintenance and repair
3. Major dispatch services
4. Knowledge of live aerospace vehicle operations, environment and support. This includes pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and propulsion systems operations.
5. Knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes, policies, culture, and standard practices (e.g., return to service, normal duties/responsibilities, time constraints, available resources) in order to effectively represent the operator within the company.
6. Knowledge of responsibilities and tasks performed by various Operations departments/disciplines (e.g., Fabrication, Assembly, Tooling, Quality, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering). Knowledge of the interactions between departments/disciplines and how their products/processes affect one another and impact non-operations processes
7. Knowledge of electrical test methodology (e.g., stand alone bench, automated, integration laboratory, simulation, functional test), planning, procedures, equipment (e.g., multimeter, oscilloscope, bus analyzer, automated test systems) and result validation criteria (e.g., pass/fail, control limits, tolerances).
8. Knowledge of quality systems
9. Knowledge of regulatory authorities' (e.g., FAA, JAA, UK CAA) rules, regulations, flight test procedures, and philosophy.
10. Must be able to stand, lift up to 35lbs and climb stairs
Our client is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Our clients products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs