- This mechanic maintains repairs and modifies aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty
- Maintains and repairs aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, and mechanical components
- Applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation
- Applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufactures’ manuals.
- The mechanic will be required to access aircraft data via computer systems and initiate on-line parts and discrepancy requests.
Occupation or Operation Requirement:
- Perform moderately complex work where specific or general operation methods are available.
- Judgment to make some intermediate level decisions
- Responsible for the proper performance of assignments and the prudent handling of product, tools and equipment.
- Will be required to work with the guidance of more senior skilled employees and assist less senior employees.
- Perform all duties of lower General classifications as required to successfully accomplish assignments.
- May work in different areas or departments as deemed necessary by leads or management to meet program delivery requirements
- Recent F-16 or other fighter aircraft experience preferred.
- Must have 5+ Years of Experience working to Military Tech Data in the execution of ACES II system maintenance.
- This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. A minimum of an "Interim Clearance" must be obtained within 90 days of start date.
Our client is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Our clients products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs