Seeking an airframe mechanic to perform the following skills;
- Service, repair and overhaul aircraft to ensure airworthiness. Works under minimal supervision.
- Read and interpret Single-Pilot Resource Management (SRM) - Apply
- Read and interpret engineering
- Not looking for modification work experience need to see Sheet Metal Repair experience
- Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
- Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures
- Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify aircraft structure or interiors
- Complete specialized tasks, such as flap peening, cold working, etc.
- Fabricate repair parts using special shop tooling, such as brakes, stretchers, etc.
- Utilize special installation tools, such as blind rivet guns, etc.
Must have experience with skin and floor beam repairs.
Need to be able to do SRM repairs,
SIDA Badge Required - (Need Minimum of 3 years ie 36 month experience working on Commercial Aircraft)
(Client Strongly recommends experience on B737 experience)
High School Diploma Required
- This client's facilities are located on the Kansas City International Airport (MCI) with a runway of 10,801 ft. at an elevation of 1,026 ft / 312.7 m.
- Their 607,000 sq. ft. hangar facility is capable of accommodating heavy maintenance, transitions, fleet integrations and modifications on both narrow body and wide body aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs