- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, part replacement and modifications for aircraft included on our client's ops specs.
- Perform the assigned maintenance task in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer's recommendations, customers approved maintenance program, approved or acceptable data.
- Troubleshoot problems, make repairs, and prepare areas for complete inspections. • Perform high quality and airworthy work in accordance with the Task Card instructions provided to them by the Project Manager and/or their Lead.
- Become familiar with and follow the requirements of this Repair Station Manual, Federal Aviation Regulations, Airworthiness Directives, Advisory Circulars, Manufacturer's Service Bulletins, Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), Aircraft Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC), and any other required to perform their assigned work. Never begin any maintenance unless in possession of the proper, current and applicable approved or acceptable data.
- Ensure task card (entry/exit) times and materials used are recorded accurately and in a timely manner to task card employee is actively working.
- Adhere to Commercial Jet's standard procedures and policies.
- Accurately and legibly, record the maintenance or alteration on the proper repair station and/or customer supplied forms including their signature or initials and employee number.
- Report any difficulties, uncertainties, unserviceable equipment or potential safety hazards to their supervisor and observe all safety precautions in the performance of assigned tasks at all times.
- Report any tool issues to stores and ensure the correct tag is attached and properly completed.
- Take part in any required training including GMM and safety.
- Keep all work areas clean and orderly.
- Be able to work both alone and in a team environment.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Current FAA Airframe License required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial aircraft maintenance experience.
- Ability to work 10-hour shift schedule. Shift may rotate depending on business need and may require employee to cover nights, day, holidays and/or weekends.
- Candidates are expected to have knowledge and experience in working through specially designed airframe, engine and undercarriage openings while standing on ladders or scaffolds; to use hoists and lifts; required precision instruments and other necessary tools.
- Must be able to lift and/or pull objects weighing at least 50 lbs.
- Must have own tools.
Our client provides aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for a wide array of commercial and military aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com