- Apply finishes to a variety of parts, assemblies and/or completed aircraft.
- Working from oral and written instructions and established procedures, prepare painted surfaces, spray primers or various paint finishes to parts, assemblies or completed aircraft.
- Uses some judgment in obtaining desired finish and may work under the guidance and instruction of a Paint Team Leader.
- Employee uses a spray gun, simple hand tools, Zahn cup and other measuring instruments.
- Professionally applies paint to surface maintaining finish requirements acceptable to department supervision and quality control.
- For refurbishment aircraft, applies chemical paint removers.
- Adjusts and cleans spray gun and paint equipment or other company tools checked out for performing job assignments. Keeps immediate work area clean and orderly and works in accordance with general safety practices.
- Aircraft paint experience preferred
- Must start quickly
- Must be flexible on shift, some will be on second and third shifts
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT.
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED AT THIS FACILITY
- 3+ years of painting experience
Our Customer's Service Centers provide maintenance inspections, parts, repairs, avionic modifications, equipment installations, interior and exterior refurbishment, and other specialized services for their customer's aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs