- Use approved blueprints to cut and form plastics and follow standard operating procedures when using adhesives, sealants and solvents.
- Utilizing tools as required. to shape and form complex angles and configurations according to approved blueprint specifications or written/verbal information.
- Safely operate shop equipment such as: brakes, presses, riveting equipment, shears, and hand tools associated with sheetmetal functions. Use the proper hardware for various sheetmetal applications.
- Mastery knowledge of sheetmetal or fabrication processes(forming, drilling, stamping, shaping,bending, punching, cutting, riveting, filing and dimpling).
- Minimum of 5years of of experience in aviation directly related to the fabrication of custom aircaft components
- Ability to interpret drawings and technical instructions.
Our client provides maintenance, repair, and overhaul as well as completions, modifications, avionics, and paint for corporate aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs