- Perform all operations to assigned aircraft without supervision; such as APU Operations, Maintenance Checks, Power Plant Run-ups, Towing Operations, and Aux Fuel Testing.
- Accomplish and oversee complex aircraft tasks including troubleshooting, removal, installation and rigging and testing of flight controls, landing gears, etc.
- Accomplish tasks using work methods and procedures, strictly in accordance with engineering drawings, manufacturer’s specifications, Company Process Standards and Airplane Maintenance Manuals.
- Learn and maintain proficiency with installation and troubleshooting Aux Fuel Systems and interior completions projects
- Train employees in work methods and procedures, strictly in accordance with engineering drawings, manufacturer’s specifications, Company Process Standards and Airplane Maintenance Manuals.
- Read, interpret and follow Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and drawings for modifications.
- Inspect subordinates’ work to maintain compliance with standards and quality of workmanship.
- Document all aircraft related actions in accordance with the Repair Station Manual, Quality System Manual and appropriate regulatory guidance. Ensure all paperwork requirements are kept current with job progress.
- Interface with opposite shift regarding daily requirements; produce complete and accurate shift turnover logs.
- Report any unserviceable tooling, machinery, or equipment required for efficient production.
- Prepare and submit all required documentation to Quality Control following completion of project.
- Inspect for, and report all non-airworthy aircraft, components or articles.
- Interact with Program Management and other departments to achieve production goals including timeliness and budget constraints while maximizing efforts to meet customer requirements.
- Research using PC; plan for, and requisition parts and materials including long-lead time items.
- Promptly report any problems associated with carrying out work assignments including non-availability of parts, materials, improper work-flow, drawing discrepancies, etc.
- Maintain and record accurate time accounting records in CIMA.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment in accordance with company standards.
- Complete initial / recurrent training requirements in a timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Three years heavy check experience.
- Commercial experience highly preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of basic hand tools and equipment.
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office software and other company and discipline specific software applications.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours, when needed.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times, while setting a positive example for all employees.
- VIP Completion Center
- Part 145 Repair
- Aircraft Maintenance, Avionics Systems Installations, VIP Interior Refurbishments
- Aircraft serviced:
- B737 Series
- B727 Series
- Bombardier CL-600-2B19
- Embraer ERJ-190-100-ECJ
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs