Description :Responsible for a wide range of inspection functions supporting materials, sheet metal, composites, process and assembly operations. Follow programs, documents, drawings, specifications and quality standards to perform inspection functions. Perform audit/surveillance/measurement/inspection of all sheet metal/composite parts/assemblies according to specifications, processes and procedures. Initiate and document any non-conforming materials, parts, assemblies or portions thereof, according to specification, process and procedures.
Use and interpret drawings, inspection manuals and specifications, shop mathematics precision measuring instruments, specialized inspection machines, tools and equipment necessary to accomplish work assignments.
2. Experience working with Quality Management System Policies and Procedures
3. Working knowledge of Company Policies, Procedures and Specifications
4. Overall working knowledge of production processes
5. Contact other company organizations or customer representatives, as required to coordinate and accomplish work assignments.
6. Good communication skills – written and verbal
7. Good computing skills
8. Operate testing machines, calculate and record results
9. Maintain certifications as required
10. Plan own sequence of operations
11. Follow Inspection (shop) procedures to accept or reject processes/parts/assemblies
12. Verify that tools are qualified
13. Prepare and maintain Quality records
14. Work across equivalent or lower level Inspector job codes as required
15. Cross-train in equivalent level Assembly, Composite, Metals, Process and Systems/Payload Structures Mechanic classifications
MUST BE able to work any shift.
5+ Years of Experience
Client is headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, USA, is one of the world’s largest non-OEM designers and manufacturers of aerostructures for commercial and defense aircraft. In addition to its Wichita facilities, Client has locations in Tulsa and McAlester, Oklahoma; Kinston, North Carolina; Prestwick, Scotland; Subang, Malaysia; and Saint-Nazaire, France. The company’s core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components. Additionally, they provide maintenance, repair and overhaul services.
As one of the world’s largest tier-one manufacturers and suppliers of aerostructures, our client applies research and emerging technologies in designing, fabricating, assembling and integrating components and structures for premier commercial and defense aerospace programs
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com