- A client of ours located in Indianapolis, IN location is seeking an Interior Technician/Cabin Mechanic to perform complex cabin functions such as: Galley Removal/Re-Installation, Lav Removal/Re-installation, Galley Mat Install, component level repairs as required, proficiently able to read all cabin drawings, and assist in operational checks as required.
- They believe in limited supervision for our employees when able to portray their leadership skills and mentor entry level mechanics.
- Ability to continue your professional growth and development opportunity for future career opportunities.
- You will deliver your experience/skills on various major aircrafts, such as Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier and Embraer to our customers.
- Looking for at least 3 years of Interior experience on commercial aircraft
• FAA Repair Station (EASA approved) located at Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
• 10 hangar bays
• 1.1 million square feet
• Accommodates up to 19 aircraft
• Specialization in Airbus and Boeing narrow and wide body airframes
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs