Candidates will perform scheduled inspections and repairs on Rotorcraft
- Part of Line Maintenance to perform scheduled inspections and repairs on Rotorcraft.
- Required to read and interpret blueprints, Technical Orders (T.O.), publications and planning documents as well as use schematic drawings, diagrams and charts to trace and analyze systems.
- Be capable of working overtime and any assigned shift.
- Be capable of lifting a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Comply with and participate in the FOD Program.
- Ensure strict compliance with the Tool Control Program.
- Strong Communication skills; written and verbal
- Must be Detail Oriented and able to Multi-Task
- Proficient in the use of maintenance tools
- Strong problem solving and evaluation skills
- Ability to interpret schematics and technical drawings
- Ability to work at elevated heights
- A&P License with Civilian Rotorcraft experience.
- 3-5 plus years recent experience on civilian Rotorcraft maintenance in a similar role required.
- Preference will be given to applicants experienced in all phases of helicopter maintenance on Sikorsky helicopters.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required), Technical School Certification or equivalent (required)
- A&P license (required)
Our client is a global security and aerospace company that is involved in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs