Candidates will be performing A&P duties on general aviation aircraft.
Summary of Accountabilities:
Maintains, repairs, and overhauls aircraft to ensure the aircraft is in safe working condition.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all repairs, replacements, etc. on all aircraft systems, airframes, or engines in a safe and expeditious manner and within FAA, and or manufacturer’s specifications.
- Assist team leaders and shop foreman in finding unsafe or potential problems to customer’s aircraft. Report errors, and do repair as needed.
- Become familiar with all technical publications (maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, airworthiness directives, service bulletins, etc.) concerning aircraft maintained at this facility.
- Own and maintain basic hand tools and test equipment to perform assigned tasks.
- Work and communicate closely with other shop and office personnel to assure smooth transition of all customer aircraft.
- Become familiar and proficient with all shop test and maintenance gear.
- Perform all tasks assigned by management in a timely and safe manner.
- Maintain a professional demeanor towards all customers, be courteous, informative and sincere.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area. Help with other housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Provide backup to line personnel when they are moving aircraft in and out of the hangers.
- Other activities and projects as approved by the Director of Maintenance, Shop Foreman or the General Manager.
- MUST HAVE CORPORATE AIRCRAFT EXPERIENCE (HIGHLY DESIRE KINGAIR, CITATION, OR CONQUEST)
- A&P License required
- 5 years in aircraft maintenance preferred.
Our client is a premier full-service FBO in Wichita, KS in the Southern Plains. Their full-service support aircraft airframe, engine(s) and prop(s). Offering many departments under one roof they provide a uniquely comprehensive service and repair of Cessna turbine and piston engine aircraft models and other aircraft brands as well. With over 70 years as a premier “Total Solutions Provider” their large staff of highly experienced technicians take great care and pride in providing superior service and value.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs