Seeking a systems mechanic to perform the following tasks;
- Service, repair and overhaul aircraft to ensure airworthiness. Works under minimal supervision.
- Previous MRO experience
- Accomplish remove and replace landing gear, engines and air-conditioning systems
- Rig landing and operational test gear systems and engine systems
- Trouble shoot landing gear, engines, hydraulic and air-conditioning systems
- Tow qualified
- Perform minor repairs on aircraft structures
- Engine Run Qualified
- Landing Gear/Troubleshooting
- SIDA Badge Required - (Need Minimum of 3 years ie 36 month experience working on Commercial Aircraft)
- Must have Commercial Aircraft Experience Boeing/Airbus/McDonnell Douglas
- A&P License Preferred (Client Strongly recommends experience on B737 experience)
- High School Diploma Required
- This client's facilities are located on the Kansas City International Airport (MCI) with a runway of 10,801 ft. at an elevation of 1,026 ft / 312.7 m.
- Their 607,000 sq. ft. hangar facility is capable of accommodating heavy maintenance, transitions, fleet integrations and modifications on both narrow body and wide body aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org