- Establish the highest quality of the work performed on aircraft cabinets, and components undergoing work and specialized services meets Company standards and goals that in turn meets or improves budgeted hours/schedules.
- A wide and comprehensive familiarity with, and understanding of, both general and specific aspects of the job and their practical application to complex problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
- Use of strong mathematical knowledge to accurately measure complete project ensuring quality and precision.
- Collaborate with department Crew Lead(s) to troubleshoot application, prepped surface, and finish discrepancies.
- Following and working from approved engineering drawings as well as other written instructions and design specifications.
- Ability to execute any step within the finishing process to complete the monument.
- Utilize the methods set forth by the company’s Repair Station and Quality Control Manual(s).
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Corporate Aviation / Aerospace strongly preferred but not required
- Completed training in a vocation or technical school focused on practical wood-working, surface preparation, finishing and cabinetry experience and/or automotive finishing experience or combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of finish materials experience within the aerospace / aviation industry required. Full knowledge of the job with extensive comprehension of all detailed aspects of the job.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Working knowledge of an MRP (Material Resources Planning system strongly preferred; Corridor software a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
Our client provides maintenance, repair, and overhaul as well as completions, modifications, avionics, and paint for corporate aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs