Skill: Aircraft Inspector
Duration: 3+ months
Salary: Please call for compensation details (800) 743-8988
The Quality Control Install Inspector “A” is responsible for performing required inspections on assigned aircraft and products. Required to release aircraft for return to service after work has been accomplished on aircraft or product.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Performs required inspections and conformity inspections on aircraft and products that have been assigned.
- Documentation of records.
- Required to release aircraft for return to service after work has been accomplished on aircraft or product. Proper execution of FAA Form 337 and/or Maintenance Release.
- Preliminary inspections on products and aircraft prior to work being accomplished on them.
- Inspectors will maintain proficiency in the use of inspection aides, test equipment and techniques used to determine the quality of airworthiness of a product or aircraft undergoing maintenance, repair or alteration.
- Inspectors will be familiar with FAA Regulations, FAA Airworthiness Directives, Manufacturer Bulletins, Maintenance Manuals, Engineering Letters and Service Letters, and will be responsible for incorporating revisions into the Repair Station library or technical data.
- Inspectors will be thoroughly familiar with the Repair Station Inspection Procedures Manual of PATS, Inc.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Must have previous aircraft inspection experience
- Must have Airframe and Powerplant license
- Must have experience returning aircraft to service.
- Proficiency in the use of inspection aides, test equipment and techniques to determine quality or airworthiness.
- High School graduate or equivalent. â€‹
- VIP Completion Center
- Part 145 Repair
- Aircraft Maintenance, Avionics Systems Installations, VIP Interior Refurbishments
- Aircraft serviced:
- B737 Series
- B727 Series
- Bombardier CL-600-2B19
- Embraer ERJ-190-100-ECJ
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs