The QA (Records) Specialist is responsible for maintaining all required aircraft documentation in records. Ensure an accurate and complete records package is delivered to the customer per contractual agreements.
Schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7am to 4pm
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Products including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Pick up and stamp for aircraft maintenance records from designated areas in accordance with customer programs and clients policies
• Scan all aircraft maintenance records and rename them according to sequence number
• Attach documents to a PDF
• Account for and file all aircraft records in numerical order
• Support customer representatives with their requests
• Must have attention to detail and the ability to multitask
• Provide administrative support to the Quality Assurance Department as needed
• Perform additional duties as assigned by the Manager of QA & Training
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum one (1) year office experience in a for profit business environment.
• Must have the ability to proactively resolve problems or issues.
• Positive attitude.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with others in person and over the phone.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work and be able to work with minimum supervision.
• Able to manage multiple tasks without losing focus.
Our client has a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) facility that is qualified to perform unlimited maintenance and overhaul of large transport category aircraft. They handle heavy maintenance, engine removal and reinstallation, modifications and reconfigurations, full tear-down, cargo conversions, and complete logistic services.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org