Essential Job Functions & Qualifications:
- Performs high quality inspections, servicing and maintenance on airframe systems and components including but not limited to 100 hour/annual/phase type inspections.
- Completes testing, adjusting, repairing and other general tasked related to the maintenance and repair of airframe systems and components.
- Performs troubleshooting, fitting and installation on complex structural assemblies.
- Researches and uses appropriate technical data and follows verbal instructions when accomplishing assigned maintenance tasks.
- Orders general and aircraft parts, as needed.
- Prepares and completes appropriate documentation for record keeping purposes, as required by the Company policy & FAA regulations (i.e. work orders, personal training logs, etc.).
- Properly uses hand tools in a timely, clean, safe and professional manner with minimal rework.
- Willing to work overtime on occasion and handle on-call duty requirements.
- Responsible to follow and comply with all aviation safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours as assigned by your supervisor.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by your supervisor.
- This is a safety sensitive position which requires pre-employment and random drug & alcohol testing to be completed as required by the FAA.
- Current A&P License is required.
- Related aircraft maintenance experience.
- Preference given to candidate with experience in Cessna, Pilatus, Learjet, King Air, Cheyenne, Citation and/or Cirrus aircraft.
Having well-maintained aircraft is absolutely critical. That’s why their safety is their passion. Their clients depend on them for the proper maintenance of their aircraft and for absolute mechanical safety. To ensure that they are on the leading-edge of aircraft industry standards, they annually invest thousands of dollars into training.
Their maintenance department is staffed by experienced, professional and highly-trained A&P Certified Technicians.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs