- Effectively perform R&E routine work associated with heavy aircraft A, B, C and D checks.
- Detailed knowledge of aircraft avionics and electrical systems.
- Understand engineering methodology for systems installations.
- The environmental characteristic for this position is a warehouse setting. Candidate should be able to adapt to a traditional warehouse environment.
- The years of experience for all of the mechanic skill sets have been lowered to a 3 year minimum of heavy jet/commercial experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have at least a HS Diploma / GED plus a Valid Drivers License
- MUST have at least 3 Years of Aircraft Avionics Experience
- Must have 6 months of experience in the last 2 years
- A&P, FCC license or repairman certificate preferred.
• FAA Repair Station (EASA approved) located at Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
• 10 hangar bays
• 1.1 million square feet
• Accommodates up to 19 aircraft
• Specialization in Airbus and Boeing narrow and wide body airframes
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs