* This is safety sensitive position and will require inclusion in an FAA approved Drug and Alcohol screening program.
Purpose of Job: Consistently and accurately disassemble, clean, evaluate, perform repairs and assemble and test Hydraulic landing gear components in accordance with approved data.
1. Work independently with limited supervision.
2. Use precision measuring instruments and gages such as feeler gages, dial indicators, micrometers, calipers.
3. Perform repair of detail components by filing, stoning, lapping and polishing.
4. Using power and hand tools for drilling, sanding and riveting.
5. Write in a clear and concise manner the results of evaluations and be able to communicate repair requirements for work performed within our facility or sent to outside sources.
6. Adhere to all EH&S requirements, FAA & EASA regulations, company rules, policies, procedures and corporate initiatives.
7. Follow procedures found in component maintenance manuals, service bulletins, ORI’s,
OREI’s, drawings, check sheets, etc.
8. Must be competent in the use of torque wrenches and have a complete understanding of SAC torque specification SS9300.
9. Chemically treat repaired surfaces in accordance with approved data.
10. Review and interpret related paperwork to ensure proper identification of parts, operational sequence and record information on appropriate documentation.
11. Perform assembly operations such as: install bushings, bearings, liners by shrink fitting and use or arbor press.
12. Use hydraulic test equipment.
Our client is a global security and aerospace company that is involved in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs