- Audits and preps for new packages prior to aircraft arrival for accurate accountability.
- Advises Director of Maintenance of any problems requiring assistance and keep their led informed of important matters.
- Ensures daily productivity and performance is in compliance with the duties and procedures outlined by the department Director and also the Operation Manual.
- Add, maintain, and update Aircraft Maintenance Work Orders with current customer and aircraft information.
- Complete MWO Closure Process at the end of each Aircraft Maintenance Visit or transfer of ownership, within a timely manner.
- Maintain and update Storage Aircraft Database with current information regarding the preservation of aircraft, engines, and apu to efficiently issue storage maintenance task monthly and as requested/needed.
- Assist Production Controller Department as needed.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Update Project manager daily on all items which exceed or are approaching their estimates.
- Coordinate with the Planning Department to establish project schedule, set goals and establish budget.
- Sets up and pulls daily reports providing accurate accountability and visibility to management and customers. Maintains and audits all required aircraft documentation. He/She will be responsible for creating, updating, and monitoring storage aircraft schedules as well as storage program maintenance work packages. He/She will be responsible for performing duties in a timely manner. He/she will perform additional duties as assigned.
Monitor budget daily to ensure the budget is being maintained
Normal office environment where approximately 70% of work is performed in a sitting position.
Frequent exposure to the outside hangar areas for meetings and employee relations functions for varying lengths of time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Computer experience (Process Management Software, Excel, MS Project) preferred.
Our client has a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) facility that is qualified to perform unlimited maintenance and overhaul of large transport category aircraft. They handle heavy maintenance, engine removal and reinstallation, modifications and reconfigurations, full tear-down, cargo conversions, and complete logistic services.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs