ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoots, repairs, replaces, and rebuilds structures components and appliances, such as wings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls, and plumbing and hydraulic units.
- Reads and interprets OEM and DoD Technical Manuals, service bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, local directives and other specifications to determine maintenance method and procedures.
- Examines engines for component damage and security, heat damage, and fluid leaks.
- Inspects turbine blades to detect Foreign Object damage or material wear or failure through visual and borescope.
- Tests engine operation to locate source of malfunction or perform operational checks.
- Replaces or repairs worn or damaged components such as fuel controller, starter/generators etc.
- Removes engine from aircraft, disassembles as required and inspects parts for wear, warping, or other defects. Repairs/replaces parts as required. Reassembles and reinstalls engine.
- Performs miscellaneous duties to service aircraft, including change and/or inspect fuel, and oil filters, cleaning screens, aircraft lubrication, wheel and tire maintenance such as tire changes, clean and inspect wheels and bearings. Charge and service Nicad batteries, aircraft, and engine compressor wash, cleaning and servicing on-board sanitation facilities.
- Mix paint and apply for touch-up of aircraft and components.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Ideal candidate has 4+ years related experience and/or training on 737NG (will consider other Boeing experience) or Dash 7&8 experience
- FAA A&P certificate preferred.
- Tool boxes must be shadowed..
Our client is an FAA-approved maintenance facility and is certified by several international aviation regulatory agencies. Simply put: they know their stuff.
Their experienced maintenance technicians understand the importance of the preservation and protection of each aircraft they touch, be it a corporate jet or a V VIP BBJ. While the team focuses on high-quality maintenance, our client's production planning department works side-by-side to ensure the delivery date and budget stay on track.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs