- Installation of Bell, AA, and other aftermarket kits
- Performing major and minor repairs and alterations to aircraft structure, to include sheet metal, composite repairs, and fabrications
- Fabrication of mounting provisions for avionics installations
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate safe work habits and always wear proper PPE
- A&P certificate
- Previous experience with mechanical work, aircraft sheet metal, composite repairs, or similar work.
- Ability to read and understand installation instructions, maintenance manuals and blueprints.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to measure, drill and modify aircraft structures without causing damage to structure or underlying components.
- Ability to work as a team member to ensure quality and timely completions of aircraft to meet schedule.
- Must work overtime as required.
- Must purchase or own tools required for the jobs assigned.
High school diploma or GED
Our client offers maintenance services from basic inspections to major rebuilds for helicopters.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs