- Perform duties responsible for compliance with all procedures provided by the repair station inspection system, AS9100, as appropriate to any article being inspected, overhauled, repaired or altered by the repair station.
- Ensure the inspection records, reports and forms used by the repair station are properly executed prior to releasing products
- Inspect completed major repairs and/or alterations to ensure compliance with FAR's and engineered drawings.
- Perform conformity inspections on aircraft, engines and appliances
- Perform weight and balance and update equipment list.
- Prepare FAA form 337
- Perform company audits per customer quality auditing system to ensure conformance with company processes
- Create log book entries
- Instruct other personnel as required
- Interacts with supervisors and technicians for updates/changes to customer work-scope, and assist Leads and supervisors in coordinating distribution of required documentation.
- Research maintenance services i.e. Service Bulletins compliance, Aircraft modifications, and STC's
- Reviews Work Order prior to releasing the aircraft.
- Ensure that all inspections and maintenance are properly performed in accordance with the appropriate technical data and this Repair Station Manual.
- Ensure that articles undergoing repair or overhaul by the repair station are properly identified, and that current data is being used.
- Ensure the repair station is operating within the Federal Aviation Regulations, and the repair station manual.
- Additional duties, as required
- Business Travel, as required
- Must possess a High School Diploma and/or GED/li>
- Must possess a A&P License
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years experience as an aircraft mechanic. A minimum of 10 years experience is preferred.
Our client provides maintenance, repair, and overhaul as well as completions, modifications, avionics, and paint for corporate aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs