A&P Mechanics to perform heavy C&D checks.
- Researches technical data and performs disassembly, repair, cleaning, adjustment, assembly, testing and calibration of aircraft components and company special tools and ground equipment in accordance with applicable maintenance manual, FAA regulations and Ascent Aviation Services policies and procedures.
- Repairs, replaces and rebuilds aircraft structures such as wings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls, plumbing and hydraulic units.
- Reads and interprets manufacturers and airlines maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components. Upon removing units from an aircraft, engine, or other major component or subassembly, completes appropriate identification, routing tags and forms and makes appropriate entries into the Component Removal Log.
- Inspects turbine blades to detect cracks or breaks.
- Disassembles and inspects parts for wear, or other defects.
- Repairs or replaces defective engine parts and reassembles and installs engine in aircraft.
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories.
- A&P Mechanics with 5+ years commercial aircraft experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Post-secondary education or training in aircraft maintenance or equivalent combination of education, training or experience required.
- MUST BE FLEXIBLE ON SHIFT
Located in the north-central region of Florida about 60 miles west of Jacksonville, this facility has over 600,000 square feet of covered hangar space and over 1.3 million square feet of ramp area (FAA Class IV rated certificate DU4R141M; EASA approval EASA.145.4030).
The Lake City facility complex includes seven hangars for airframe MRO. All hangars contain NFPA-approved, pre-activated fire suppression systems. This facility has extensive backshop support on site, and is AS9100B-certified (based on and including ISO 9001:2000)
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs