Qualified aircraft Cabinet Maker/woodworker with installation experience. Must be willing to work on the aircraft if needed for R&I and component adjustments.
Read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
• Build and repair wooden articles intended for interior finishing on high quality aircrafts
• Cut, assemble and glue various wood parts components, composites and others
• Sand the surfaces of composite panels (matte or glossy), aluminum
• Apply adhesive for bonding wood and laminate material
• Prepare and install moldings
• Apply and use the epocast material
• Match different types of wood (grain uniformity)
• May be assigned other related tasks
Our client is a service center for business aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs