- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services for subcontracts in support of development, production and global sustainment for multiple contract types.
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, develops evaluation criteria, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes subcontract packages for review, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
- May sign supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority.
- Knowledge of federal acquisition regulations is required.
- Experience in subcontract execution, administration and subcontractor management
- Experience Negotiating Price and Terms and Conditions with subcontractors
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate and articulate complex concepts to all levels of management
- Ability to work complex issues autonomously
- Experience with Software Procurement and Software License Negotiation
- Experience with OTAs and non-traditional contract types
- Knowledge/experience with large enterprise IT implementations
- Experience supporting Business Capture efforts
Nose-to-tail aircraft modification, maintenance, repair and overhaul services for both military and civil aircraft. Over the past three decades, the site has provided world class and affordable sustainment services to thousands of aircraft such as the C-130, P-3, KC-10, and C-9. The site is also home to a highly-skilled, flexible workforce of Lockheed Martin aviation technicians, engineers, program managers and other experienced personnel.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs