- Team with others to set-up, operate and inspect parts on conventional and Computerized Numerical Controlled (CNC) machines and mediums to assure the timely production and delivery of quality products to the customer. Work from drawings, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, and established processes or procedures. Perform multi-tasking and multi-machine operation where applicable.
- Produce parts or assemblies using Conventional or Computerized Numerical Controlled (CNC) mediums, while simultaneously ensuring product and/or process quality at all levels of the manufacturing operation through monitoring/verification methodologies.
- Concurrently perform related functions to provide complete hardware in accordance with engineering specifications including,(e.g., operating multiple machines simultaneously, deburr part surface, milling, drilling, boring, honing, grinding, fastening).
- Perform routine minor machine maintenance as part of their daily work duties (e.g., replacing machine filters, changing standard light bulbs on machines and equipment, maintaining lubrication/coolant levels, etc. as related to basic Total Preventative Maintenance duties).
- Routinely move product within the immediate manufacturing work area, including across isle, using shop assigned equipment as required and complete transactions necessary to move product to the next operation. On an exception basis, moves product to the next operation within a building.
- Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by training and assisting employees of the same or lower classification level.
- Cross trains in inspection and becomes SIDA qualified.
- Temp to Perm Position.
- Must have 3-5 axis CNC experience. Must list machining skills, list controllers, machine types and metals worked on.
- eye protection and safety toe/ slip resistant shoes are required
- Training likely on 1st, then assigned to 2nd or 3rd. M-F, potential for OT (they are on 10 hr. shifts now).
- Must be willing to work either 2nd or 3rd shift M-F.
- 2nd Shift is 2:00PM – 10:30PM, and 3rd Shift is 10:00PM – 6:30am.
Client is headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, USA, is one of the world’s largest non-OEM designers and manufacturers of aerostructures for commercial and defense aircraft. In addition to its Wichita facilities, Client has locations in Tulsa and McAlester, Oklahoma; Kinston, North Carolina; Prestwick, Scotland; Subang, Malaysia; and Saint-Nazaire, France. The company’s core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components. Additionally, they provide maintenance, repair and overhaul services.
As one of the world’s largest tier-one manufacturers and suppliers of aerostructures, our client applies research and emerging technologies in designing, fabricating, assembling and integrating components and structures for premier commercial and defense aerospace programs
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs