- Assemble, disassemble, install, test and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies on aircraft systems.
- Follow computer based and other specific processes and systems, including manufacturing planning, wiring diagrams, system schematics, process specifications, engineering sketches, and other forms of written and oral instructions.
- Follow specific tool control, FOD control and safety guidelines and policies.
- Need experience and proficiency in any or all of the following: Flight Control systems (build, install and rig), Fuel system installations, avionics, hydraulics, drive systems, brake systems, aircraft wire installation, Engine (build and install), Canopies and Doors
- Prefer At least 2 – 3 years recent experience with mechanical, electrical/avionics, sheet metal or composites on aircraft systems.
- Need experience and proficiency in any or all of the following: Flight Control systems (build, install and rig), Fuel system installations, avionics, hydraulics, drive systems, brake systems, aircraft wire installation, Engine (build and install), Canopies and Doors.
- Rotorcraft experience preferred.
- A & P License preferred.
- Must be capable of working 1st or 2nd shift.
- Work week based on a 9/80 schedule with every other Friday off.
Our client is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Our clients products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs