- Inspect, and maintain upholstery, carpet, cabinetry, other cabin furnishings and equipment.
- Remove, disassemble, clean, inspect, repair, and re-install as needed aircraft cabin furnishings such as fabric recovery, upholstery, carpet laying, cabinetry, etc.
- Troubleshoot, test and repair cabin furnishings and cabin systems, to include medevac aircraft cabin systems
- Cut, glue, install foam, material (leather/cloth) and trim parts to various interior panels.
- Cut pattern layouts for chair and parts.
- Install chair back and seat covers.
- 5+ years of experience as an Upholstery Technician.
- 6 of 24 months of recent experience as an Aviation Upholstery Technician helpful.
- Knowledge of various types of aircraft adhesives and sealants and appropriate methods of application, as well as aircraft interior fasteners and basic methods of installation and suitable substitutions helpful.
- Ability to fabricate parts as required and knowledge of composites, fabrics and other coverings and where substitutes may be used.
- Ability to read and use Blue Prints, Structure Repair Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogs, Codes, Engineering Drawings, and Service Bulletins.
- The ability to use standard hand tools.
- Preferred candidates will have experience working in a corporate aircraft environment.
Our client provides private charter and jet charter services, aircraft sales, FBO Services, maintenance, and parts sales in Hillsboro, Oregon, just outside of Portland. .
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs