Seeking an Aircraft Painter in Dallas, TX
- Performs minor assembly of parts, components and subsystems using products and processes which are varied but generally not complex in scope to apply primer, topcoat paint, and any spray-applied coatings to aircraft parts consistent with government, customer and company standards.
- Reads and interprets specifications and documents to define the scope of work on work orders.
- Computes mixture ratios in order to mix paint materials.
- Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce required color.
- Performs sanding as required to remove old paint and other surface materials that may interfere with paint application.
- Fills surface imperfections with specified material and sands as appropriate to promote smooth finish.
- Masks and tapes components as necessary to prevent paint overspray and allow for multiple color application.
- Tools required
- 5+ years experience in painting
- Aviation experience required
Our client is an FAA Repair Station engaged in repair and overhaul services of radomes, thrust reversers, flight controls, and secondary bonded structures of commercial and regional aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs