- The Aircraft Inspector will be expected to complete evaluations of aircraft, engines and components to determine their condition against established standards and performs inspections of work completed by Aircraft Maintenance Technicians (AMT) to verify compliance with approved data.
- He/She performs work within budgeted time and within clients, FAA, and customers’ standards of quality.
- The Aircraft Inspector is responsible for the effectiveness of clients inspection function, ensuring compliance with FAA Regulations and Customer requirements, and meeting customer quality expectations.
- Maintain the daily operation of the Repair Station in compliance with all applicable Code of Federal Regulations, Repair Station Procedures, customer requirements, and manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Promote and support all clients safety initiatives and programs.
- Inspect, evaluate and perform surveillance of work performed by AMT’s.
- Inspect aircraft and components by obtaining and interpreting work cards, reviewing inspection requirements’ scope and detail, completing visual inspection of aircraft areas opened by AMT’s including but not limited to fuel tanks, empennage, cargo areas, under floor area, fuselage skin, engines, pylons, wings, flight control surfaces, flight decks, and landing gear.
- 3+ Years’ experience performing duties as an accomplished aircraft inspector.
- Capable of interpreting drawings and blueprints to accomplish a specific task.
- Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills and be able to interact with a wide variety of people.
- Some computer skills (knowledge of MS Office programs such as Word, Excel) are preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Must bring training records with them on the first day.
- Must bring tools.
- Must be flexible to work 1st or 2nd Shift.
Our client has a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) facility that is qualified to perform unlimited maintenance and overhaul of large transport category aircraft. They handle heavy maintenance, engine removal and reinstallation, modifications and reconfigurations, full tear-down, cargo conversions, and complete logistic services.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs