- Installs all applicable aircraft systems/payloads to the engineering intent through the use of electronic media (work instruction, model based definition,specifications, requirements documents, MRB dispositions, etc).
- Installs, adjusts and validates modules and components required for all systems/payload installations).
- Proficient with all equipment and tools associated with the installation through the final functional test of required Software/Hardware to support the Mission and Intent of the delivered end item.
- Verifies dimensions of parts using both mechanical and electronic precision measurement tools.
- May perform first article inspection. Able to capture, translate, validate or provide measurement data to meet engineering intent and top-level requirements including the following: Maintain required personal certifications.
- Perform complete inspection, including first part review, of procured or fabricated parts and assemblies.
- Initiate and document any non-conforming condition for Material Review Board action.
- Perform process surveillance to assure compliance with requirements.
- Prepare and maintain quality records.
- Able to do Process or Product acceptance.
- Candidates for both 1st and 2nd shift.
- Strong experience installing wiring, fuel tubes, or hydraulic tubes.
- Candidates must currently hold secret clearance.
Client is headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, USA, is one of the world’s largest non-OEM designers and manufacturers of aerostructures for commercial and defense aircraft. In addition to its Wichita facilities, Client has locations in Tulsa and McAlester, Oklahoma; Kinston, North Carolina; Prestwick, Scotland; Subang, Malaysia; and Saint-Nazaire, France. The company’s core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components. Additionally, they provide maintenance, repair and overhaul services.
As one of the world’s largest tier-one manufacturers and suppliers of aerostructures, they apply research and emerging technologies in designing, fabricating, assembling and integrating components and structures for premier commercial and defense aerospace programs
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs