- Currently seeking experience Structures Mechanics with more than 3 years experience to work at a Commercial Aircraft Facility in Duluth, MN. Overtime is available.
- Will consider all types of large aircraft (ie Commercial, Regional, Military) as long as they possess Sheet Metal Experience
- (NOT CONSIDERING SHEET METAL ASSEMBLY EXPERIENCE, MUST HAVE REPAIR EXPERIENCE)
- Crucial need for Sheet Metal Mechanics with heavy transport experience ie Commercial, Regional will also consider the following examples of Military aircraft experience C-130, KC-135, KC-10, C-17, C-5. only (No HELICOPTERS)
Education/Experience: The qualified candidate will: - Have proven Sheet Metal skills through work performed. - Be able to identify different fasteners and rivet types. - Be able to read and understand a Structural Repair Manual and perform maintenance without assistance. - Must have HS Diploma/GED, strong communication /interpersonal skills.
3+ Years' Experience Required
- There will be an assessment for new hire employees.
- If a score of at least 70% is not attained after the 2nd try, the matter will be referred to the Director of Maintenance (or designee) for disposition.”
- FAA Repair Station located at Duluth International Airport (DLH) in Duluth, MN
- 6 support shops
- 188,000 square feet
- Accommodates up to 4 narrow-body aircraft
- Specialization in Airbus and Boeing narrow-body airframes
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs