• Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
• Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
• Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
• Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
• Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
• Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading.
• Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification.
• Conduct operational tests.
• Help with general clean-up of work area.
• Responsible for accurately clocking to jobs.
• Regular and prompt attendance.
• Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The following duties will apply based on the area to which the employee is assigned:
• Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures
• Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify aircraft structure or interiors
• Complete specialized tasks, such as flap peening, cold working, etc.
• Fabricate repair parts using special shop tooling, such as brakes, stretchers, etc.
• Utilize special installation tools, such as blind rivet guns, etc.
Founded in 1970,this is the largest independent MRO in North America serving 100+ airline and OEM customers globally. Our client provides seamless support for military, commercial and regional aircraft operators – including airframe maintenance, component repair, engineering support, fuselage painting, and business jet services. They provide the most comprehensive airframe and component maintenance services at a single source in FAA Class 4 certified facilities. They are one of the largest suppliers of 737 airframe maintenance in the world, on average redelivering 450 aircraft per year for the last 5 years. Their award-winning components shop is the most comprehensive in the MRO industry, delivering approximately 15,000 components annually to more than 250 customers.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs