Candidates must have NAS 410 certification and ASNT Certification. This person will be in charge of quality at the site.
Possess the skills/knowledge to perform in one or more of the following classifications:Fabrication/Assembly Inspector Machine/Tooling Inspector
2. Possess the skills, knowledge and education to operate Multi-Axis automated ultrasonic systems
3. Possess the skills, knowledge and education to perform non-destructive inspection in a repair station environment
4. Teach/program multi axis non-destructive test machines that perform complex motions
5. Ability to investigate and document Root Cause analysis and Corrective action (non-disciplinary)
6. Perform process and hardware audits and surveillance
7. Perform all functions associated with Level B requirements
NAS 410 and ASNT Certification Required.
could be 1st or 2nd Shift
Phone or In-Person Interview.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs