Currently seeking an Avionics/Electrical Technician with 4 years aircraft experience in Brunswick, GA
- Demonstrates technical skills and expertise in avionics and aircraft systems operational testing and troubleshooting.
- Performs the installation and functionally testing of electrical/avionics components and systems on aircraft per Engineering specifications, drawings and maintenance manuals ensuring a defect free system.
- Ensures quality and efficiency of all installations: troubleshoots processes/concepts to provide timely, quality repairs of malfunctioning systems.
- Demonstrates the skills and knowledge required to effectively and efficiently repair or replace defective components and wiring to ensure installations meet conformity.
- Demonstrates effective repair techniques using acceptable practices including splicing, soldering and pinning of wiring.
- Performs and complies with engineering changes and modifications as required.
- Sets up and operates necessary test equipment.
- Conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability.
- Ensures that all work performed on the aircraft is properly and completely documented and ready for inspection.
- Tests and maintains test equipment, electronic systems, and components.
- Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
- Adapt to sudden schedule changes.
*Tools will not be required as client utilizes consolidated/shared tool boxes.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate/GED required
- A&P License
- FCC license or NCATT certification preferred.
- Four (4) years experience in an avionics/electrical career field; or two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics and two (2) years aviation related experience.
- Preferred proficiency in the operation and troubleshooting of other aircraft systems or disciplines other than avionics, such as hydraulics, landing gear, flight controls, environmental controls or structural installations and repairs.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
This facility's #1 core value is INTEGRITY. They are looking for a person who has integrity, has a good attitude, and is looking for a long term opportunity.
The facility boasts approximately 250 employees, including 100-plus technicians and master technicians along with fabricators, craftsmen and artisans working in hangars measuring a combined 165,000 square feet/15,329 square meters. This facility is located at the Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (KBQK).
Airframe Support: G650ER, G650, G550, G500, G450, G400, G350, G300, G280, G200, G150, GV, GIV-SP, GIV, GIII, GII
Capabilities: All major inspections, avionics and interior installations and modifications, major structural modifications and repairs, engine repairs and changes, spare part exchanges and sales
Resources: On-site facilities dedicated to Avionics, Interior, Upholstery, Carpet, Cabinet, Soft goods, Sheet metal, Composites, Finishing, Assembly/Disassembly
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs