- Electrical Technician required with current active U. S. Interim Secret Security Clearance and ability to obtain U. S. Secret Security Clearance post-start.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Able to perform connector terminations including shielded wires, coaxial cables, and fiber optic wiring.
- Experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform electrical modification / fabrication / installation / repairs.
- Experience using tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of electrical wiring. Experience using wire routing instructions and handling of wire harnesses.
- Experience performing efforts associated with sealing, wrapping, bonding, tying, and closure of wire harnesses and cables in accordance with standard processes.
- Experience using test equipment to troubleshoot, read continuity and check power-on of wire terminations and/or electrical systems.
- Willing to work any shift.
- Will be required to work a 6 day work week (M - Sa).
- Current active U. S. Interim Secret Security Clearance and ability to obtain U. S. Secret Security Clearance post-start.
- High school diploma or GED
- Typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Our client is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Our clients products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs