1. Perform such typical maintenance functions as cabling, component removal/installation, wire harness removal/installation, fabrication/repair of wire assemblies, and continuity checks.
2. Determine if work can safely be accomplished if aircraft is in a power-on mode and be able to conduct necessary testing if in a power-on mode.
3. Fabricate and install all wiring assemblies, static lines, and associated mechanical equipment.
4. Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
5. Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
6. Perform work within estimated hours.
7. Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
8. Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
9. Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
10. Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
11. Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
12. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
13. Perform other work as instructed by the Avionics Team Leader or Lead, if qualified.
14. Act as an Avionics Team Leader or Avionics Lead when required and if qualified for the position
Located in the north-central region of Florida about 60 miles west of Jacksonville, this facility has over 600,000 square feet of covered hangar space and over 1.3 million square feet of ramp area (FAA Class IV rated certificate DU4R141M; EASA approval EASA.145.4030).
The Lake City facility complex includes seven hangars for airframe MRO. All hangars contain NFPA-approved, pre-activated fire suppression systems. This facility has extensive backshop support on site, and is AS9100B-certified (based on and including ISO 9001:2000)
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs