Troubleshoot, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft sheet metal components, composites and hydraulics. Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Adhere to General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hanger positions)
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies / procedures, participate in 5-S activities and perform work in a safe and timely manner
- Remove / install aircraft components as required
- Fabricate and or modify structural modifications on aircraft part
- Perform minor structural repairs on composite components either attached or detached
- Assist in conducting hidden damage inspection of aircraft structures
- Assist with complex structural repairs either on or off aircraft
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Assist with aircraft component repair
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations as required
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in wing removal as required
- Assist maintenance as required
- Inspect confined areas of airframe
- Assist in designing, modifying and welding metal fixtures as required
- Assist in providing time estimates as required
- Fabricate sheet and/or composite components
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years of structural sheet metal repair / modification experience or substantiated similar experience
- You have an A Certification, or A & P Certificate preferred but not required
- You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawing
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You own Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- You must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You have the ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You have the ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable)
- You have basic PC skills
- You have minimum of 1 years of corporate / commercial jet experience
- You have the demonstrated ability to train other employees
A global transportation company with production and engineering sites in countries, and a worldwide network of service centers.
The industry's most comprehensive aircraft portfolio and are a leader in both business and regional aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs