Utilize experience and skills to complete all phases of aircraft painting while maintaining a safe work environment.
Essential Job Functions:
• Work as team member to provide quality products and services for our customers.
• Prepare and mix proper painting materials.
• Mask and prepare aircraft for primer application.
• Sand primer for paint and topcoat application.
• Mask and prepare aircraft stripes, registration numbers and other areas as needed.
• Removal of masking on aircraft.
• Assist with upholstery shot duties as assigned by management.
• Deliver aircraft or project to customer in a timely and efficient manner.
• Complete necessary documentation, information and updates for the work order.
• Maintain shop facilities and equipment such as changing filters, cleaning, and repair.
• Responsible to follow and comply with all aviation safety rules and regulations
• Meet Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) standards
• Must be able to work scheduled hours.
• Other duties as assigned by your manager
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Four years’ experience in aircraft or automotive painting.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Must be able to understand, interpret and communicate documents such as safety rules,
maintenance instructions and manuals.
• Previous experience working with parts ordering a plus
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift/carry up to 75 lbs
• Ability to wear PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) when required
• Ability to work with toxic chemicals, fumes and loud noises
• Visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of work assigned
• Sitting, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and ability to work in high or precarious places
• Close visions
• Ability to work with heights
Having well-maintained aircraft is absolutely critical. That’s why their safety is their passion. Their clients depend on them for the proper maintenance of their aircraft and for absolute mechanical safety. To ensure that they are on the leading-edge of aircraft industry standards, they annually invest thousands of dollars into training.
Their maintenance department is staffed by experienced, professional and highly-trained A&P Certified Technicians.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs