• Avionics technicians to work on Commercial Narrow body Aircraft performing tasks associated with heavy checks at a 145 MRO
• Performs the functional testing required to isolate a customer complaint in a particular avionics system and repairing that aircraft system in accordance with FAA procedures.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and modification experience preferred but will also take installers.
• Based on in-flight analysis and/or evaluation of information received from the customer, diagnoses problems and takes corrective action.
• Troubleshoots problems to defective units or wiring discrepancies.
• Replaces defective units, repairs wiring and modifies aircraft as required.
• Works from aircraft orders, wiring diagrams, oral and written instructions to perform job duties.
• Responsible only for own work.
• Performs other related duties as required.
Must have 3+ years of avionics troubleshooting and/or modification experience on rnarrow or wide bodied commercial aircraft.
Must be shift flexible
Candidate needs to hold a valid drivers license
Our client has a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) facility that is qualified to perform unlimited maintenance and overhaul of large transport category aircraft. They handle heavy maintenance, engine removal and reinstallation, modifications and reconfigurations, full tear-down, cargo conversions, and complete logistic services.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs