Currently seeking a Senior CNC Technician in Tulsa, OK
- Sets up and operates automated machines, CNC routers and related equipment to trim parts, details and assemblies per computerized models according to established manufacturing specifications.
- Downloads part program files to set up machine for trimming/milling operations.
- Tests and verifies NCM programs to ensure geometries and settings prior to operation.
- Reads and interprets Route Cards, GAMPs, DMTs and Solumina work orders to determine specific operations and specifications.
- Selects parts and assemblies for sequential operation per schedule and machine capacity.
- Arranges tooling fixtures for strategic loading by using equipment such as a hoist, forklift or elevated table, etc.
- Performs inspection of tooling and machinery to ensure mechanical integrity and proper function.
- Identifies and maintains acceptable levels of inventory of consumable items required. for continued operation of machinery.
- Adjusts manual controls and/or enters commands into CNC operating system to regulate feeds, speeds and cutting rates.
- Monitors instruments, controls and listens for warning signals during operation to ensure conformance to specifications; modifies or aborts process as required.
- Records data and maintains records as required. by applicable GAMPS.
- Inspects parts to ensure conformity and compliance with blueprints or CATIAmodel.
- Removes completed part, properly cleans and stores final product in designated location.
- Suggests methods or procedures for improved operations to supervision or liaison personnel.
- Discusses setup, loading, unloading, and operation of equipment with other operators and workers to ensure safety of individuals working in and around the work area.
- Instructs and assists other team members in interpretation of Route Cards, GAMPS or DR/DIs and develops methods and shop aids to resolve difficulties and problems.
- Plans and organizes workloads and resource requirements to meet or exceed goal hours and schedule expectations.
- Provides oversight of repairs, validates effectiveness of repairs, and advises management of issues.
- Need actual machine names worked on noted on resume.
- Will also need Level of Axis noted on resume
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 7+ years of CNC Operational Experience
Other Requirements: 1. Must possess and use a Q-Stamp or equivalent stamp to include all approved processes associated with CNC operations. New hires will be required to obtain a stamp and related certification within 6 months. 2. Must possess a strong general knowledge of computers, operational software systems and precision measuring instruments. 3. Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and computerized CATIA models. 4. Must have strong operational understanding of overhead cranes, forklifts and all other tools and equipment required. to perform the job. 5. Must have strong ability to read, comprehend and implement Gulfstream manufacturing procedures and the mathematical ability to calculate and determine machine parameters and settings. 6. Must be able to lift 40 lbs. 7. Must be able to work any shift as required.
This facility designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and services business jet aircraft.
This facility's #1 core value is INTEGRITY. They are looking for a person who has integrity, has a good attitude, and is looking for a long term opportunity to grow with the largest corporate aircraft manufacturer in the world.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs