- Strom Aviation is looking for Commercial A&P mechanics to perform repairs associated with heavy checks and other projects in Indianapolis.
- Long term contract, OT available.
- This position is also offering an employment opportunity to those Aircraft Mechanics with military experience and an A&P license looking for an opportunity to get some experience on civilian heavy commercial aircraft.
- Climate controlled, state of the art facility in the Midwest offering stability and a management team that appreciates and looks for professional mechanics is what they are offering.
- Very attractive travel and bonus structure is also available.
- Please contact a Recruiter now for more details
- This position requires an A&P license
- 3+ years of Experience
- Candidate must have 6 Months Experience in last 24 Months.
- Must provide own tooling
- Looking for candidates with over three years of experience performing related duties.
- Please note, this position does require you to provide your own tools.
• FAA Repair Station (EASA approved) located at Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
• 10 hangar bays
• 1.1 million square feet
• Accommodates up to 19 aircraft
• Specialization in Airbus and Boeing narrow and wide body airframes
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs