- Inspect work of aircraft mechanics performing maintenance, modification, or repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft mechanical systems to ensure adherence to standards and procedures
- Inspect repaired, or modified aircraft to identify damage or defects and to assess airworthiness and conformance to standards using checklists, hand tools, and test instruments
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly on in-process aircraft
- Research and draft technical documents
- Inspect parts for condition, conformity and documentation at shipping, receiving and acquisition
- Assist QC Manager with aircraft inspections for condition, quality and conformity with FAA, Aviation industry standards
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree through a technical/vocational school is preferred
- Previous experience performing routine maintenance on mechanical equipment; experience with aviation equipment including King Air, Dash 8 or Citation Jet preferred
- Must hold a valid Airframe & Powerplant license
- Ability to perform maintenance and inspection duties utilizing basic hand tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and the ability to use and effectively navigate ERP program, time clock and company intranet
- Ability to follow directions and remain on task
- A thorough understanding of aircraft and aircraft parts
- A thorough understanding of aircraft maintenance procedures, aviation standards and FAA regulations
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in close proximity to other people with a cooperative attitude
- Manage time to effectively meet company priorities
Our client provides turboprop and jet aircraft solutions for government and commercial customers worldwide. Quick turnaround, creative aircraft modification, and operational excellence are important reasons why they excel when it comes to delivering special-mission aviation solutions.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs