- Read and understand repair and modification drawings, follow both written and verbal instructions in completion of work
- Perform standard sheet metal duties such as riveting, drilling, and measuring in conformance with technical data
- Remove and install Original Equipment Manufacturer parts and modified structure on the aircraft
- Work to ensure all maintenance and modification performed on aircraft comply with data and readily communicate with leadership on any non-compliances
- Work with and around a variety of chemicals and follow all OSHA standards regarding Personal Protective Equipment
- Effectively document job completion paperwork as detailed in the repair station manual
- Use and effectively navigate Enterprise Resource Planning program, time clock and company intranet
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience performing sheet metal repairs and modifications
- Manage time to effectively meet company priorities and expectations
- Experience with King Air and/or DHC-8 aircraft preferred
- Hold a valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant license preferred
- Must provide own tools (tool list provided on first day)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to:
- Crawl in and out of tight spaces
- Lay in a prone position for more than 4 hours
- Comfortably work at elevated heights of at least 40 feet for extended periods of time
- Lift balance, and carry 50 lbs.
- Work in enclosed hangars and exterior weather conditions
- Work well both in team environments in close proxi
Our client provides turboprop and jet aircraft solutions for government and commercial customers worldwide. Quick turnaround, creative aircraft modification, and operational excellence are important reasons why they excel when it comes to delivering special-mission aviation solutions.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com