Skill: Cabinet Finisher
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Indianapolis IN
Aircraft: VIP Corporate
Salary: please call for compensation details (800) 743-8988
- These individuals should have the ability to take any cabinet, sand it and prep it for finishing, as well as stain it
- Have the ability to prime, paint and spray a variety of finishes and be able to buff and detail unit
- Have experience in accomplishing touch ups and finish repairs both in the shop and on the aircraft
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with finish equipment and general safety practices in the aircraft industry.
- Be available to work any shift to including weekends and overtime, as well as work in the shop and in the aircraft
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- 5+ years' experience in cabinet finishing for aviation
- own tools
- Candidate must be able to prepare high quality fabricated cabinetry, devan, ledges, etc. and other wood surfaced sub-assemblies for the finish application. sanding and body work essential.
- must be shift flexible
- ability to read blueprints
- must be able to obtain an airport badge
- VIP Completion Center
- Part 145 Station
- Lead innovator in engineering luxury aircraft
- Aircraft serviced: Airbus Corporate Jets, Boeing Business Jets, Bombardier Business aircraft and Sukhoi Business Jet
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org