SUMMARY: Service, repair and overhaul aircraft to ensure airworthiness. Works under minimal supervision.
• Remove and Install flight control surfaces and components
• Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures
• Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify structures and flight controls
• Perform weight and balance including calculation of flight control surfaces
• Perform rigging and operational test of all flight control surfaces including autopilot
• Troubleshoot flight control systems
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
• Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
• Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading.
• Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification.
Must have Commercial Aircraft Experience
SIDA Badge Required - (Need Minimum of 3 years ie 36 month experience working on Commercial Aircraft)
A&P License strongly preferred
High School Diploma Required
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs