- Looking for experience in inspection of Aircraft Wire Harness and electrical panel build processes; to include terminations, layup, boot and close with testing to drawing and specifications.
- Verifies basic product conformance to design requirements.
- Provides objective evidence of results.
- Performs auditing, surveillance and monitoring.
- Identifies and documents discrepancies using non-conformance system.
- Segregates and controls non-conforming items.
- Reviews rework dispositions.
- Assists in product reviews with internal customer during product or process verification.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in electrical (wire harness) materials, fabrication and assembly methods and common shop practices.
- Knowledgeable and able to interpret blueprints, sketches and written and verbal instructions.
- Knowledgeable and able to apply shop math.
- Knowledgeable and able to use computer systems for office and shop applications.
- Skilled in listening and interpersonal participation, and able to work with others as part of a team which includes giving and receiving feedback, and assisting others in completion of tasks.
- Able to complete and maintain all required training and certifications needed to do your job efficiently.
Our client is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Our clients products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs