Qualifications - Aircraft Technician
- Great mechanical aptitude
- Experience installing and maintaining aircraft systems
- Drawing interpretation and inspection of components to troubleshoot assembly process
- Ability to use basic measuring tools, tape measure, caliper, scales
it would be great if had....
- Hydraulic tube bending and installation experience
- Proficiency using metalworking tools such as milling machines, lathes, grinders, etc
- A&P certification desired
- High school diploma or equivalent
Our client is an aircraft designer.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs