- Perform a variety of tests using a variety of test processes and equipment.
- Perform Continuity Isolation testing on Cables, Harnesses and Panels using Automated Test Equipment such as DIT-MCO, MPT1000, CKT and WETECH or by manually performing checks with Digital Multi-meters (DMM) and Hi-Pots.
- Perform in circuit testing mainly using the MDA (Manufacturing Defect Analyzers) which is an Automatic Test Equipment (ATE).
- Perform functional test on electronic circuit boards and box level testing using a variety ATE's or by performing manual functional tests setting up equipment such as Power Supplies, Function Generators, Signal Generators and taking measurements with DMM's, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers and RF equipment, and many other types of electronic equipment.
- Perform a variety of Environmental Stress Screening Test such as Thermal Cycle, Thermal Shock Thermal Vacuum and Vibration testing using a variety of thermal chambers & temperature controllers and vibration tables & controllers and accelerometers.
- Experience applying Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) processes to engineering development and manufacturing/production efforts
- Quality experience in a Defense or Space related program (e.g. NASA, DoD, etc.)
- Experienced performing environmental testing (thermal & vibration)
- Experience working with Automated Test Equipment
Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Experience utilizing and following detailed work instructions, reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, or specifications
- Experience do you have testing and troubleshooting electronics and electrical systems
- Works under close supervision.
Our client is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Our clients products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs