Qualifications - Aircraft Technician
- Great mechanical aptitude
- Experience installing and maintaining aircraft systems
- Drawing interpretation and inspection of components to troubleshoot assembly process
- Ability to use basic measuring tools, tape measure, caliper, scales
it would be great if had....
- Hydraulic tube bending and installation experience
- Proficiency using metalworking tools such as milling machines, lathes, grinders, etc
Skill: Avionics Technician
Salary: please call Strom Aviation for compensation details (800) 743-8988
Currently seeking CH-47 avionics mechanics for a client in Middletown, DE.
Will be doing repairs and modifications on Chinook Helicopters (CH-47).
Our client would prefer an A&P license or US Army CH47 training; but will accept a candidate with any formal military aviation training.